About Sense360: Sense360 is big-data start-up that is transforming how companies make strategic decisions. We work with some of the top restaurants, retailers, agencies and tech companies in the world providing them access to our revolutionary data-set and dashboard. We are funded by the same VCs as Uber, Pinterest, and Riot Games and were founded by successful repeat entrepreneurs.
About the Role: We are building a world class Analytics team to help our customers get the most out of our unique data. Our ideal team member can do it all, is comfortable using the right-side and left side of their brain, loves data, has impeccable customer skills, and is ready to take on any project in fast moving start-up environment. We are looking for folks who are able to get stuff done without compromising the quality of their work. You should be highly analytical and enjoy digging into data, using Excel and/or SQL to analyze complex data sets, and you should be equally comfortable telling a story through your analysis. You ideally worked in a customer service role (restaurant, hotel, retail store) at some point in your life and are comfortable interacting with clients. If you are a hard working, intelligent, team player excited to take on a new challenge, and want to be in an environment where you can grow then we'd love to talk to you!
About Our Culture: We believe that the best people want lots of responsibility and ownership, but they want to be part of a high-performance team with a singular goal. We believe that to truly be great one needs to constantly be improving, learning, and soliciting feedback. We also believe that startups require scrappiness and focus to do 10x more with 1/10 the resources. Finally, we believe building a company should be a fun and rewarding experience that extends outside of the four walls of the office.
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with stakeholders and executive sponsors for our key accounts
· Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports to internal and external stakeholders
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Good business intuition and basic understanding of business principles
· Strong customer service skills and experience in a customer service role.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively at all levels of the organization
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
· Not required, but preferable: Knowledge of databases (SQL etc)